Dot’s doesn’t just do wedding rentals! Let us help you plan birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, or just provide extras for your holiday gatherings.
One Month Out
- Choose a theme. Think about colors, decor and entertainment. Visit Dot’s Rentals to see what items we have to meet your needs: extra tables, chairs, table linens, serving ware, etc.
- Reserve your rental items with Dot’s. Make sure no one else books the items you want by reserving and paying your deposit early.
- Set the time, date and place.
- Create a guest list and send invites. Include time, date, location, RSVP info and any special notes, like attire or registry info.
- Book major vendors. Pay any necessary deposits for venue, catering and entertainment.
Three Weeks Out
- Research decorations and DIY ideas. Pinterest,
magazines & blogs are great places to look for
- Create a shopping list and to-do list. Include food, drink, party and DIY project supplies. Make a list of all tasks to be completed, large and small (ex: buy ice, make sandwiches, etc.)
- Recruit help. Delegate out tasks to family or friends who are helping.
Two Weeks Out
- Test drive any DIY projects.
- Order any online purchases like decor, favors, & tableware.
One Week Out
- Shop for groceries and supplies. Buy non-perishable groceries and supplies, like balloons and a helium tank.
- Complete DIY projects. Finish any projects (centerpieces, etc.) that can be done in advance.
Two Days Out
- Clean house (for at-home parties).
- Pick up your rentals from Dot’s (we also offer delivery and pick up for larger items, like tables and chairs).
- Purchase last minute perishables.
- Confirm with vendors and helpers that everyone is ready to go.
The Day Before
- Set up any furniture/tables. Place your Dot’s Rental tablecloths out and any food display pieces you will be using to make sure you like the layout.
- Cook, bake, prepare food. Rinse and chop fruits and veggies. Cakes can be baked and sealed in airtight containers to be iced the day of your party.
- Start decorating.
- Add final decor & DIY’s. Inflate balloons, put flowers out, etc.
- Chill ice and set food out.
- Turn on the music.
- Welcome guests and enjoy the party!
Did you know? Dot’s delivers.
Let us help with some of the legwork by delivering and picking up items once your party is over!